TFPM Newsletter Stream
Welcome to the TFPM Newsletter Stream homepage. The goal of this newsletter is to further strengthen the community that formed over the last decades by promoting all the activities related to process mining, with a special focus devoted to the activities of the International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM).
Every newsletter issue contains articles catalogued according to different perspectives: interviews with end-users talking about their experience with process mining; academic stories where scientists describe their research in process mining; newland explorations narrated by the pioneers who broaden process mining in new fields; the description of process mining tools in the words of their developers; new challenges and case studies; the events that process miners should participate, including, of course, updated news about the ICPM conference.
The Steering Committee of the Task Force is the only party that is eligible to send the newsletter. We plan to send a newsletter about four times a year along multiple channels, both in web-based and printable formats. On this page, you will be able to access the issued newsletter streams, so stay tuned!
Following newsletters have been sent:
- Newsletter stream #11 (12/2022), released on December 2022
- Newsletter stream #10 (08/2022), released on September 2022
- Newsletter stream #9 (04/2022), released on April 2022
- Newsletter stream #8 (12/2021), released on April 2022
- Newsletter stream #7 (10/2021), released on October 2021
- Newsletter stream #6 (06/2021), released on June 2021
- Newsletter Stream #5 (03/2021), released on March 2021
- Newsletter Stream #4 (12/2020), released on December 2020
- Newsletter Stream #3 (09/2020), released on September 2020
- Newsletter Stream #2 (05/2020), released on May 2020
- Newsletter Stream #1 (02/2020), released on February 2020
For direct access to the single articles indexed by their theme, you can also visit the articles archive.
Input for the next newsletter issues is always welcome — tell us about the next activities related to the ICPM conference, process mining initiatives, contests, new datasets, tools, and more.
You can suggest news items for the newsletter by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use our Twitter account @ProcessMiningTF and LinkedIn group to share recent developments and upcoming activities.