Process Mining Manifesto
The IEEE Task Force on Process Mining aims to promote the topic of process mining. In the context of this task force, a group of more than 75 people involving more than 50 organizations created the Process Mining Manifesto. By defining a set of guiding principles and listing important challenges, this manifesto hopes to serve as a guide for software developers, scientists, consultants, business managers, and end-users. The goal is to increase the maturity of process mining as a new tool to improve the (re)design, control, and support of operational business processes.
Manifesto in other languages
- Chinese, translated by Jianmin Wang and Lijie Wen
- Danish, translated by John Hansen
- Dutch, translated by Ronny Mans, Jan Claes, and Frank van Geffen
- French, translated by Walid Gaaloul
- German, translated by Jan Mendling, Matthias Weidlich, Dirk Fahland, and Thomas Baier
- Greek, translated by Pavlos Delias and Nikos Michalopoulos
- Italian, translated by Andrea Burattin, Massimiliano de Leoni, Antonella Guzzo, Fabrizio Maggi, and Marco Montali
- Japanese, translated by Koki Kato
- Korean, translated by Minseok Song and Jae-Yoon Yung
- Persian (Farsi), translated by Asef Pourmasoumi
- Polish, translated by Beata Gontar and Zbigniew Gontar
- Portuguese, translated by Alberto Manuel and Joel Ribeiro
- Russian, translated by Konstantin Golokteev and Ivan Matveev
- Spanish, translated by Marcos Sepúlveda F., Ricardo Seguel P., and Hugo Seguel P.
- Thai, translated by Wichian Premchaiswadi et al.
- Turkish, translated by Aylin Sahin
(C) 2012 The Author(s). The Process Mining Manifesto by the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining was originally published in F. Daniel, K. Barkaoui, S. Dustdar (Eds.): BPM 2011 Workshops, Part I, LNBIP 99, Springer-Verlag, pp. 169–194, 2012 (ISBN 978-3-642-28107-5). The document is published and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial License which permits any noncommercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original authors and source are listed.