Questionnaire: the Process Change Exploration toolsurvey
Announced by Johannes De Smedt
In light of their recent work on process model forecasting, Johannes De Smedt, Anton Yeshchenko, Artem Polyvyanyy, Jochen De Weerdt and Jan Mendling are conducting a short survey regarding the Process Change Exploration tool. This tool allows for the visualisation directly-follows graphs over different timespans of an event log (including forecasted ones) and compare their composition.
The survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/zqGxXZWHANGFQGXN6
Johannes and his colleagues will distribute a single 30 euro Amazon gift voucher to a lucky participant as an acknowledgement of their efforts. If you are interested, please fill in the questionnaire by January 18th, 2022.
- Academic stories: Dirk Fahland
- Developers’ point: Celonis
- End-user’s corner: Aziz Yarahmadi
- ICPM 2021: Some reflections
- The XES 2.0 workshop
- Updates from the Steering Committee
- Process Mining Summer School 2022
- New course “Process Mining: From Theory to Execution”
- Questionnaire: the Process Change Exploration tool
- This article has been updated on January 26 2022, 18:11.
- Announced by Johannes De Smedt