New course “Process Mining: From Theory to Execution”learning
Announced by Wil van der Aalst
Celonis and RWTH Aachen University jointly created a new process mining course aiming to bridge the gap between the theory of process mining and the practical application using a commercial tool and real-life data sets. This 10-hour course is called “Process Mining: From Theory to Execution” and can be taken at any time. The course is led by Wil van der Aalst, professor at the RWTH Aachen University and chief scientist at Celonis. In the first week, over 1500 people started the course. One can register via https://www.celonis.com/wils-process-mining-class. The course is free of charge.
After taking this compact course, participants will have learnt about current trends in process mining and automation, know the key process discovery and conformance checking algorithms, and also study comparative and predictive process mining techniques allowing organizations to perform root cause analysis of performance and compliance problems.
- Academic stories: Dirk Fahland
- Developers’ point: Celonis
- End-user’s corner: Aziz Yarahmadi
- ICPM 2021: Some reflections
- The XES 2.0 workshop
- Updates from the Steering Committee
- Process Mining Summer School 2022
- New course “Process Mining: From Theory to Execution”
- Questionnaire: the Process Change Exploration tool
- This article has been updated on December 17 2021, 13:47.
- Announced by Wil van der Aalst