Process Mining Summer School 2022learning
Announced by Wil van der Aalst and Josep Carmona
The first Summer School on Process Mining organized by the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining will take place in Aachen, Germany, from 4 to 8 July 2022. The course will be given by renowned experts in the field. Young researchers (such as PhD students and Postdocs) are the primary target audience, but the school will also be of high interest to practitioners, students, and senior researchers. The summer school will have introductory lectures and lectures focusing on applications in healthcare, auditing, and robotic process automation. Moreover, different process discovery and conformance checking techniques will be presented in detail. Lectures on data preprocessing, data quality, performance analysis, predictive analytics, and responsible process mining will complete the picture. Next to these world-class lectures, there will also be hands-on sessions with process mining tools.
The local organization is done by the PADS group at RWTH Aachen University. Wil van der Aalst and Josep Camona serve as scientific directors. The summer school will take place in the RWTH “Super C” building, providing a beautiful setting for this first Summer School on Process Mining. For more information and further details, visit http://www.process-mining-summer-school.org/.
The application deadline is March 1st, 2022.
- Academic stories: Dirk Fahland
- Developers’ point: Celonis
- End-user’s corner: Aziz Yarahmadi
- ICPM 2021: Some reflections
- The XES 2.0 workshop
- Updates from the Steering Committee
- Process Mining Summer School 2022
- New course “Process Mining: From Theory to Execution”
- Questionnaire: the Process Change Exploration tool
- This article has been updated on December 17 2021, 13:47.
- Announced by Wil van der Aalst and Josep Carmona