Survey: Improving Event Data Preparation for Process MiningXES survey
Announced by the XES Standard Working Group
Although the popularity and adoption of process mining techniques grew rapidly in recent years, a large portion of effort invested in process mining initiatives is still consumed by event data preparation rather than process analysis. The IEEE Task Force on Process Mining is conducting a study focused on the challenges faced during event data preparation (from source data to event log). Not only will the results steer the current XES standard towards an evolution both for industry and academia, but also pre-qualify thought leaders for participating in the XES 2.0 workshop hosted as part of this year’s ICPM conference.
You are invited to participate in the survey before June the 30th, based on your experience as
- a practitioner (i.e., for commercial usage),
- a researcher,
- a software vendor, or
- a consultant.
- End-user’s corner: Ivan Neskovic and David Suana
- ICPM goes live again
- Exploring newland: process mining and automated planning
- Conference room: BPM 2021
- ICPM 2021 Workshops: choose your flavour!
- PDC 2021: put your discovery algorithm to the test!
- Updates on ICPM 2021
- Survey: Improving Event Data Preparation for Process Mining
- This article has been updated on June 7 2021, 11:46.
- Announced by the XES Standard Working Group