ICPM 2020 Industry Day (October 7, 2020)
The week 4 - 9 October 2020 will host the Second International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM 2020), supported by the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining. After the success of the first conference (ICPM 2019) in Aachen, ICPM 2020 is organized by Dr. Massimiliano de Leoni and Prof. Sperduti, University of Padua. Due to the COVID-19, the entire conference is organized on-line.
ICPM 2020 aims to be a lively event where not only research and practice advances in the field are presented, but also discussions and e-networking are fostered, without requiring travel from the attendees. This allows the participants from anywhere in the world to actively contribute to ICPM, despite the exceptional circumstances of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The major Process Mining leaders have already confirmed their presence at the conference, both from the academia and the industry sector.
The program is very rich, running over a period of six days, from 4 to 9 October. It is very diversified to embrace academia, industry, and software vendors.
ICPM 2020 has packaged an exciting program for the Industry Day. The program includes an opening keynote by Lars Reinkemeyer, followed by 9 use cases in different industry domains across the globe: https://icpmconference.org/2020/industry. We will celebrate the success of process mining in practice and reflect on opportunities and lessons learnt. The program features contributions from Geisinger, Philip Morris International, UDI Utlendingsdirektoratet, INAIL, Istituto Nazionale Assicurazione contro gli Infortuni sul Lavoro, NTT, Ernst & Young, mBank S.A., ivari Canada and Chiesi Italia.
The Industry Day will take place on 7 October and complement an already rich program:
· 23 research talks (6, 8 and 9 October),
· one keynote on the interplay between Process Mining, Machine Learning, and AI (6 October),
· 9 academic tool demonstrations (6 and 8 October),
· 6 workshops (5 October) and a doctoral consortium (4 October),
· one industry panel to discuss the latest Process-Mining trends with the sponsors (8 October),
· 3 contests (6 October),
- News created on September 23 2020, 08:58.
- This news has been updated on November 6 2020, 12:03
- Author: Massimiliano de Leoni